To provide real estate professionals throughout the world with an effective means of communication to enable them to share their knowledge and experience with each other and with the international community in order to provide society with the optimal solution to its property needs.SIMPLY PUT PROFESSIONALS BECOME MEMBERS TO OBTAIN THREE BASIC ADVANTAGES:
FIABCI provides contacts (both personel and business). Its members also have access to information on real estate markets the world over, about real estate and fiscal legislation, and about professional practice. Finally, members acquire knowledge about techniques to make their business more efficient and profitable and to understand other cultures.WHO ARE MEMBERS
FIABCI is the forum for all actors of real estate across the world. FIABCI is a team of experts whose talents cover every stage of the property life cycle .FIABCI is comprised of :
Membership Categories in the Canadian Chapter
- Mappers who locate land plots
- Town planners who consult
- Consultants who assess property value
- Valuers who estimate market value
- Financiers who provide necessary funding
- Developers who make sure the projects are built
- Agents to find occupants
- Managers to optimise investment
- Bankers who provide funding
- Insurers who advise and provide protection
- Interior designers who decorate
BE PART OF A GLOBAL PROFESSIONAL NETWORK
- Principal Members: Associations of individuals and/or companies practicing a real estate profession, or providing services to, or associated with, the real estate professions
- Regular Members: Individuals or companies practicing a real estate profession
- Academic Members: Academic institutions and Associations whose curricula include subjects related to real property matters with Canadian or International content.
- Public Sector Members: National, regional and local government bodies and public agencies
- Student members: Any person under the age of 25 who is completing his or her full-time education and Young Members: professional individuals with a maximum age of 35
Join leading professional associations, academic institutions, and individuals from all sectors of the real estate industry
With membership in over 60 countries worldwide, FIABCI members are part of the premier real estate association in the world.FIABCI SPEAKS YOUR LANGUAGE
FIABCI is the ONLY truly international real estate federation using five official languages, where members can be sure to communicate in their own language:
Simultaneous translation is often provided in all 5 languages at all World Congress and Board and Committee Meetings.The FIABCI Press newsletter is published in four of these five languages:
English, French, German and Spanish
WHICH INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION LIKE THIS ONE, CAN YOU JOIN FOR LESS THAN $1.25 PER DAY? AS IT HAPPENS......ONLY IN CANADA. OUR CHAPTER ANNUAL DUES ARE PROBABLY THE LOWEST WORLD WIDE.Join FIABCI, travel the world and make money along the way.
The Canadian Chapter of FIABCI, the International Real Estate Federation is a proponent of higher and further education within the real estate profession.In November 2014, to realize this objective, FIABCI-Canada partnered with Academic Member, the Real Estate Institute of Canada (REIC) to be its provider of internationally recognized designation courses.
REIC will also be granted the ability to deliver courses for the distinguished FIABCI International Real Estate Consultant (FIREC) designation which is recognized worldwide by all real estate professions.
The Real Estate Institute of Canada (REIC) is a leading provider of advanced education and designation programs for real estate industry professionals in Canada. Dedicated to the highest professional and ethical standards, REIC has been educating and certifying specialists since 1955.
REIC members are highly trained real estate industry professionals bound by the Institute's Code of Professional Standards. To be a designated Member, an individual must meet our rigorous admissions, education and practical experience requirements and maintain membership with REIC.
The Real Estate Institute of Canada's objective is to advance professionalism in the real estate industry.
The Real Estate Institute of Canada's vision is to be an organization
leveraging our diverse expertise to benefit all stakeholders.
Its Core Values:
- The value of high ethical standards;
- The benefit of experience;
- The power of knowledge and the importance of sharing it;
- The strength of our diverse professional community.